- Hinkley 'golden share' will not solve UK infrastructure problems
- China protests force rethink on nuclear waste site
- EU opens probe into Areva rescue package
- Areva says TVO talks collapse will not hinder state bailoutAreva says bailout safe after TVO setback
- Finns deeply worried about French nuclear industry
- Areva ex-chief under formal investigation over Uramin affair
- Areva's ?7bn shortfall and the limits of state aid
- Nuclear reactor clean-up weighs on EDF
- EDF engineers back Hinkley Point project in the UK
- Former Areva chief's husband faces insider trading probe
Areva SA (AREVA:PAR) closed at 5.06, 43.66% above the 52 week low of 3.52 set on Jun 22, 2016.
3.52Jun 22 20167.73Nov 05 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.32bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-5.02 EUR|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Aug 25 2016.