- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- UK widens ban on unhealthy food ads aimed at children
- Pope Francis condemns the 'sickness' of fake news
- US Supreme Court rules for Samsung on Apple patent case award
- Former editors warn of New Zealand newspaper crisis
- Thriving UK start-ups fear US squeeze on talent
- Social media groups join forces to counter online terror content
- Cloud computing titans battle for AI supremacy
- What does Brexit mean for European business schools?
- Brussels urges US social media sites to act swiftly on hate posts
- Local newspapers look for new shot at their titles
Facebook Inc (FB:NSQ) closed at 117.95, -11.65% below its 52-week high of 133.50, set on Oct 25, 2016.
89.37Jan 20 2016133.50Oct 25 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||332.60bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.59 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2016 21:00 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Facebook Inc shares was Buy at -- on 07 Nov 2013Read the full article