- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Verizon shopping for digital assets after Yahoo deal
- Apple veteran takes driver's seat in electric car project
- Yahoo and AOL unite as digital 'third force'
- Marissa Mayer: the futurist
- Verizon/Yahoo: party like it's 1999
- Amazon/Wells Fargo: the old college try
- 'Chaos Monkeys: Inside the Silicon Valley Money Machine', by Antonio García Martínez
- Twitter still struggling a year after Jack Dorsey came back
- Brexit and the pound, property prices and more . . .
- Facebook hails first test flight of Aquila internet drone
Facebook Inc (FB:NSQ) closed at 121.22, -0.80% below its 52-week high of 122.20, set on Jul 20, 2016.
72.00Aug 24 2015122.20Jul 20 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||346.10bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.63 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 26 2016 21:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Facebook Inc shares was Buy at -- on 07 Nov 2013Read the full article