- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Avast buys antivirus rival AVG for $1.3bn
- Cyber thieves target bank systems after Bangladesh heist
- Dell's SecureWorks cyber security unit IPO disappoints
- How cyber criminals targeted almost $1bn in Bangladesh Bank heist
- Xilinx shines among semiconductor stocks
- Investors air caution over cyber security start-ups
- FireEye bulks up for 'cyber arms race'
- Palo Alto rises on strong cyber security demand
- Carlyle leads $8bn Veritas buyout from Symantec
FireEye Inc (FEYE:NSQ) closed at 17.42, 53.48% above the 52 week low of 11.35 set on Feb 12, 2016.
11.35Feb 12 201647.95Jul 30 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.01bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.5975 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 21:00 BST.