- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Avast buys antivirus rival AVG for $1.3bn
- Cyber thieves target bank systems after Bangladesh heist
- Dell's SecureWorks cyber security unit IPO disappoints
- How cyber criminals targeted almost $1bn in Bangladesh Bank heist
- Xilinx shines among semiconductor stocks
- Investors air caution over cyber security start-ups
- FireEye bulks up for 'cyber arms race'
- Palo Alto rises on strong cyber security demand
FireEye Inc (FEYE:NSQ) closed at 14.58, 28.46% above the 52 week low of 11.35 set on Feb 12, 2016.
11.35Feb 12 201639.40Aug 27 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.47bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.59 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 29 2016 21:09 BST.