- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Chinese hackers targeted US aircraft carrier
- Cyber security group NCC hit by Brexit-related disruption
- Billion-dollar cyber security start-up Tanium to float
- Avast buys antivirus rival AVG for $1.3bn
- Cyber thieves target bank systems after Bangladesh heist
- Dell's SecureWorks cyber security unit IPO disappoints
- How cyber criminals targeted almost $1bn in Bangladesh Bank heist
- Xilinx shines among semiconductor stocks
- Investors air caution over cyber security start-ups
- FireEye bulks up for 'cyber arms race'
FireEye Inc (FEYE:NSQ) closed at 12.07, 6.34% above its 52-week low of 11.35, set on Feb 12, 2016.
11.35Feb 12 201629.41Nov 04 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.59 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 25 2016 21:15 BST.