- FT NewsFT News
- Brussels nears settlement with Gazprom after 5-year probe
- FCA move to ban asset manager upheld by tribunal
- Russia plays geopolitical Gazprom game
- State control the 'worst' form of company ownership
- Active managers earn their corn in EMs
- Uniper shares rise on German debut
- Gazprom: domestic disturbance
- Correction: Gazprom net income
- Lower gas prices hit Gazprom profits
- Nord Stream 2 pipeline risks delays due to Polish hurdle
Gazprom PAO (GAZP:MCX) closed at 134.96, 9.95% above its 52-week low of 122.75, set on Jan 18, 2016.
122.75Jan 18 2016170.43May 04 2016
|Market cap||3.19tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||31.24 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016.