- FT NewsFT News
- Bulgaria's reliance on Russian gas almost over
- Gazprom and Brussels agree to settle long-running dispute
- Brussels nears settlement with Gazprom after 5-year probe
- FCA move to ban asset manager upheld by tribunal
- Russia plays geopolitical Gazprom game
- State control the 'worst' form of company ownership
- Active managers earn their corn in EMs
- Uniper shares rise on German debut
- Gazprom: domestic disturbance
- Correction: Gazprom net income
Gazprom PAO (GAZP:MCX) closed at 151.50, -11.11% below its 52-week high of 170.43, set on May 04, 2016.
122.75Jan 18 2016170.43May 04 2016
|Market cap||3.64tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||31.24 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Dec 06 2016.