- FT NewsFT News
- Gazprom: domestic disturbance
- Correction: Gazprom net income
- Lower gas prices hit Gazprom profits
- Nord Stream 2 pipeline risks delays due to Polish hurdle
- Aeroflot takes cue from European rivals for revamp
- Statoil warns global tensions threaten low-carbon future
- Fund managers shun Chinese banks, industrials
- Gazprom says Nord Stream 2 will save money and cut emissions
- Putin issues 'crosshairs' warning to Romania and Poland
- Russia's Gazprom left wounded by gas price plunge
Gazprom PAO (GAZP:MCX) closed at 136.20, 10.96% above the 52 week low of 122.75 set on Jan 18, 2016.
122.75Jan 18 2016170.43May 04 2016
|Market cap||3.21tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||31.23 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Aug 28 2016 22:00 BST.