- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Food becomes key ingredient for digital media groups
- Publisher Meredith expects digital sales milestone
- Nexstar seals $4.6bn TV tie-up with Media General
- Nexstar and Meredith raise stakes in Media General battle
- Media General agrees to Nexstar talks but prefers Meredith deal
- US television M&A: too many cooks
- Fitbit shares rise after rating upgraded to 'overweight'
- Media General to buy Meredith
Meredith Corp (MDP:NYQ) closed at 54.87, -4.62% below its 52-week high of 57.53, set on Jul 21, 2016.
35.03Jan 20 201657.53Jul 21 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.36bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.68 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.98 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||3.58%|
|Div ex-date||May 26 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2016 21:02 BST.