- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Tesco climbs on UK profitability optimism
- Rolls-Royce climbs on cash flow optimism
- Regus: office romance
- Non-executive shows faith in Dechra
- Walsh swoops for airline shares
- Regus climbs on expansion optimism
- Dotdigital board net £1.6m in shares sell-off
- Quartet buys as Ashtead profits rise
- WeWork in China: will it?
- Flexible space demand helps Regus expand network by a fifth
Regus plc (RGU:LSE) closed at 269.10, 34.55% above the 52 week low of 200.00 set on Dec 14, 2015.
200.00Dec 14 2015356.50Dec 02 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.52bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.127 GBP|
|Annual div (IAD)||4.65 GBX|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.73%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 08 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 07 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016 17:11 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Regus plc shares was Buy at 307.00 on 09 Aug 2016Read the full article