- Renault/PSA: rolling start
- Brexit to lead to higher UK car prices, warns Peugeot chief
- Brexit uncertainty weighs on global groups with UK assets
- Volkswagen chief executive seeks to avoid past failures
- France weighs Peugeot stake sale to fund EDF nuclear project
- Hollande backs investors on overturning executive pay deals
- Areva's ?7bn shortfall and the limits of state aid
- France to sell shares in country's largest companies to aid EDF
- Car industry left reeling by multiple investigations
- Daimler launches probe into its own diesel emissions tests
Peugeot SA (UG:PAR) closed at 13.49, 33.78% above the 52 week low of 10.08 set on Jul 06, 2016.
10.08Jul 06 201617.13Dec 01 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.90bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.58 EUR|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 16:35 BST.