- 3D printing start-up wins backing from GE, BMW and Nikon
- Peugeot plans direct competitor to Uber
- Renault/PSA: rolling start
- Brexit to lead to higher UK car prices, warns Peugeot chief
- Brexit uncertainty weighs on global groups with UK assets
- Volkswagen chief executive seeks to avoid past failures
- France weighs Peugeot stake sale to fund EDF nuclear project
- Hollande backs investors on overturning executive pay deals
- Areva's ?7bn shortfall and the limits of state aid
- France to sell shares in country's largest companies to aid EDF
Peugeot SA (UG:PAR) closed at 13.20, 30.95% above the 52 week low of 10.08 set on Jul 06, 2016.
10.08Jul 06 201617.13Dec 01 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||10.95bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.58 EUR|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 26 2016 16:22 BST.