- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Solid business benefits in retaining diverse employees
- Technology start-ups pledge to increase US diversity
- Supercell seeks to win clash of gamers with $8.6bn Tencent deal
- Mobile gaming: Super sell
- Console games makers enjoy 'golden era'
- Zynga shares rise after naming new chief executive
- Car-hailing pioneer Sidecar signals end of the ride
- Twitter axes 8% of staff in bid to
- Bloomberg 2016 is a billionaires' fantasy
- Why tech booms are good but do not last
As of last trade
Zynga Inc (ZNGA:NSQ) traded at 2.65, -12.42% below its 52-week high of 3.02, set on Aug 04, 2016.
1.78Feb 11 20163.02Aug 04 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.34bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0878 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 25 2016 15:41 BST.