- Dual class stock: temporary toxin
- Solid business benefits in retaining diverse employees
- Technology start-ups pledge to increase US diversity
- Supercell seeks to win clash of gamers with $8.6bn Tencent deal
- Mobile gaming: Super sell
- Console games makers enjoy 'golden era'
- Zynga shares rise after naming new chief executive
- Car-hailing pioneer Sidecar signals end of the ride
As of last trade
Zynga Inc (ZNGA:NSQ) traded at 2.79, -8.22% below its 52-week high of 3.04, set on Oct 10, 2016.
1.78Feb 11 20163.04Oct 10 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.45bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0878 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 28 2016 14:42 BST.