- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- China's Zhongan takes quirky approach to insurance
- Western banks resigned to Asia's low deal fee culture
- Fosun chairman calls China's P2P market a 'scam'
- China's used car market: fast and spurious
- China Life: chasing unicorns
- China's Ping An buys Tommee Tippee baby brand from 3i
- Anbang - the acquisitive insurer with ties to Deng Xiaoping
- HSBC stayed put in UK because China has changed
- Chinese buyers bid $1.2bn for Norway's Opera
- Chinese lending: undercover
Ping An Insurance Group Co of China Ltd (2318:HKG) closed at 42.30, -4.73% below its 52-week high of 44.40, set on Dec 23, 2015.
30.50Feb 12 201644.40Dec 23 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||765.31bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.79 HKD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.6475 HKD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.53%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 05 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 14 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 09 2016 08:09 GMT.