- Fosun chairman calls China's P2P market a 'scam'
- China's used car market: fast and spurious
- China Life: chasing unicorns
- China's Ping An buys Tommee Tippee baby brand from 3i
- Anbang - the acquisitive insurer with ties to Deng Xiaoping
- HSBC stayed put in UK because China has changed
- Chinese buyers bid $1.2bn for Norway's Opera
- Chinese lending: undercover
- China: When big data meets big brother
- Insurers commit $1bn to tech start-ups
Ping An Insurance Group Co of China Ltd (2318:HKG) closed at 41.00, -12.21% below its 52-week high of 46.70, set on Nov 09, 2015.
30.50Feb 12 201646.70Nov 09 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||740.81bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.91 HKD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.6475 HKD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.58%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 05 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 14 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 29 2016 09:08 BST.