- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- MUFG adds to pressure on UK to engineer a soft Brexit
- Companies race to sell corporate debt in test of investor appetite
- Japan Inc rethinks its longstanding bet on Britain
- Japan's megabanks join Saudi Aramco IPO scrum
- 'The Bank of Japan has disappointed again'
- Japan's banks take lead on Brexit from US
- Newcomers face big hurdles in challenging Asia's big three banks
- US bank meeting season begins with a bang
- Japan's Mrs Watanabes show share trading prowess
- China debt: swap shop
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (8306:TYO) closed at 530.50, 24.59% above the 52 week low of 425.80 set on Jul 08, 2016.
425.80Jul 08 2016841.80Nov 13 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.43tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||62.04 JPY|
|Annual div (IAD)||14.34 JPY|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.74%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 28 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 29 2017|
|Next div pay-date||--|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 25 2016 07:00 BST.