- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- 'The Bank of Japan has disappointed again'
- Japan's banks take lead on Brexit from US
- Newcomers face big hurdles in challenging Asia's big three banks
- US bank meeting season begins with a bang
- Japan's Mrs Watanabes show share trading prowess
- China debt: swap shop
- Japan: alternating currency
- Japanese banks plunge on European financial stocks rout
- Japan rates: take that
- SMFG warns of regulatory headwinds to US M&A
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (8306:TYO) closed at 518.70, 21.82% above the 52 week low of 425.80 set on Jul 08, 2016.
425.80Jul 08 2016841.80Nov 13 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.43tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||62.04 JPY|
|Annual div (IAD)||14.34 JPY|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.77%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 29 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 29 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Sep 28 2016|
|Next div pay-date||--|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 07:00 BST.