- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Is Wilmar's second-quarter loss a harbinger for the sector?
- UK's wheat industry enjoys Brexit glow
- Meat sector's appetite sparks scramble for soya meal
- Cargill juggles customer's GMO food preferences
- Palm oil buyers step up environmental pressure on big growers
- Russian gang suspected of scam in ICE market
- Food traders stuck in the hard times
- New Sinochem chief makes his mark
- Oil traders enjoy commodity price rout
- Glencore's agribusiness disposal is not just about debt
Archer Daniels Midland Co (ADM:NYQ) closed at 43.87, -11.37% below its 52-week high of 49.50, set on Aug 04, 2015.
29.86Jan 20 201649.50Aug 04 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.60 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.20 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.75%|
|Div ex-date||May 16 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 08 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 26 2016 21:01 BST.