- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Grain markets weigh on Cargill's operating profit
- US to retake centre stage in world grain markets
- Is Wilmar's second-quarter loss a harbinger for the sector?
- UK's wheat industry enjoys Brexit glow
- Meat sector's appetite sparks scramble for soya meal
- Cargill juggles customer's GMO food preferences
- Palm oil buyers step up environmental pressure on big growers
- Russian gang suspected of scam in ICE market
- Food traders stuck in the hard times
- New Sinochem chief makes his mark
Archer Daniels Midland Co (ADM:NYQ) closed at 42.17, -10.33% below its 52-week high of 47.03, set on Oct 28, 2015.
29.86Jan 20 201647.03Oct 28 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.47 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.20 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.85%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 15 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 07 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016 21:04 BST.