- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Archer Daniels Midland sells $A387m stake in Australia's GrainCorp
- Humble soyabean stings agriculture traders in 2016
- Tough agriculture market spurs trading alliances and ventures
- Grain markets weigh on Cargill's operating profit
- US to retake centre stage in world grain markets
- Is Wilmar's second-quarter loss a harbinger for the sector?
- UK's wheat industry enjoys Brexit glow
- Meat sector's appetite sparks scramble for soya meal
- Cargill juggles customer's GMO food preferences
- Palm oil buyers step up environmental pressure on big growers
Archer Daniels Midland Co (ADM:NYQ) closed at 45.97, -3.99% below its 52-week high of 47.88, set on Nov 02, 2016.
29.86Jan 20 201647.88Nov 02 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||26.01bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.64 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.20 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.65%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2016|
|Div pay-date||Dec 07 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 08 2016 21:00 GMT.