- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Are we about to see the return of supersonic travel?
- France: The politics of state ownership
- Reliance agrees ?1.9bn Indian defence contract
- Dassault confident India jet deal will lead to more orders
- India poised to sign ?8bn deal to buy 36 fighter jets from France
- Industrialist goes on trial for tax avoidance in France
- Airbus/Dassault: high-flying finance
- Airbus to dispose of final Dassault stake
- Safran aims to beef up aerospace division
- French defence groups enjoy exports boom
Dassault Aviation SA (AM:PAR) closed at 1,032.00, -10.92% below its 52-week high of 1,158.50, set on Dec 30, 2015.
846.10Jun 24 20161,158.50Dec 30 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.59bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||58.77 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||12.10 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.15%|
|Div ex-date||May 30 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 01 2016|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Dec 08 2016 16:38 GMT.