- Free Lunch: Easy steps to improve Europe's economies
- French media investors band together to buy content
- Bertelsmann to spend up to €1.3bn a year on acquisitions
- Bertelsmann plans to increase Penguin Random House stake
- Penguin Random exits self-publishing
- Bertelsmann achieves fastest profit growth in 4 years
Bertelsmann SE & Co KGaA (BTG4:FRA) closed at 327.00, -3.77% below its 52-week high of 339.79, set on Sep 09, 2016.
297.31Jun 14 2016339.79Sep 09 2016
|Market cap||27.39m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||8,930.28 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.10 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||0.34%|
|Div ex-date||May 10 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 10 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 10:42 BST.