- French media investors band together to buy content
- Bertelsmann to spend up to €1.3bn a year on acquisitions
- Bertelsmann plans to increase Penguin Random House stake
- Penguin Random exits self-publishing
- Bertelsmann achieves fastest profit growth in 4 years
- BMG scores a hit with Janet Jackson and eyes acquisitions
- Bertelsmann revenues whipped into shape with the help of Grey
Bertelsmann SE & Co KGaA (BTG4:FRA) closed at 324.85, -3.04% below its 52-week high of 335.02, set on Apr 19, 2016.
297.31Jun 14 2016335.02Apr 19 2016
|Market cap||27.21m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||8,046.80 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.10 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||0.34%|
|Div ex-date||May 10 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 10 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 16:03 BST.