- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US eyes prize in Brexit battle over derivatives
- Helicopter drop of RBS stock needed
- ICE considers appeal after watchdog demands Trayport sale
- London gold market boosts transparency with new platform
- Deutsche reawakens systemic fears amid talk of 'Lehman moment'
- CBOE-Bats tie-up heralds big changes for markets
- CBOE/ Bats: volatile acquirer
- CBOE in talks to buy smaller exchange rival Bats
- US watchdog fines Barclays over energy deals
- Clearing houses could fail to withstand shocks - BIS
CME Group Inc (CME:NSQ) closed at 103.33, -6.36% below its 52-week high of 110.35, set on Sep 19, 2016.
81.87Jan 21 2016110.35Sep 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||35.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.96 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.40 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.32%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 07 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 26 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 25 2016 21:00 BST.