- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Twitter suitors vanish as Salesforce rules out bid
- Salesforce: sleepless nights
- Deutsche Bank and Twitter are lost in the past
- How will Twitter's suitors reap its value?
- Salesforce/Twitter: blocked and reported
- Drugmaker Endo rises on leadership change
- Google and Salesforce consider bid for Twitter
- Larry Ellison takes aim at Amazon Web Services
- US casino shares rally on Macau lift
- Force companies to reveal anyone who makes more than the CEO
Salesforce.com Inc (CRM:NYQ) closed at 74.00, -12.41% below its 52-week high of 84.48, set on May 26, 2016.
52.60Feb 08 201684.48May 26 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||50.69bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3104 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 21:01 BST.