- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Caesars Entertainment owners blamed for failure to reach deal with creditors
- Caesars bankruptcy cards closer to being revealed
- Out-of-court bond exchanges face challenges on TIA grounds
- Caesars Entertainment bankruptcy shines light on law firm
- US casinos: bet the house
- US junk bonds cracking after debt binge
Caesars Entertainment Corp (CZR:NSQ) closed at 7.53, 34.46% above the 52 week low of 5.60 set on Sep 30, 2015.
5.60Sep 30 201510.61Aug 27 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.11bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-7.61 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 21:00 BST.