- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Caesars agrees debt restructuring deal
- Caesars owners play a rare game of Texas fold 'em
- Caesars' backers fight demand for personal wealth disclosure
- Caesars Entertainment owners blamed for failure to reach deal with creditors
- Caesars bankruptcy cards closer to being revealed
- Out-of-court bond exchanges face challenges on TIA grounds
- Caesars Entertainment bankruptcy shines light on law firm
- US casinos: bet the house
Caesars Entertainment Corp (CZR:NSQ) closed at 7.61, 41.09% above the 52 week low of 5.39 set on Aug 29, 2016.
5.39Aug 29 201610.84Sep 22 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.39bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-7.61 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 28 2016 21:00 BST.