- FT NewsFT News
- Det norske acquires BP's Norway unit in cash and stock deal
- Genel reveals new downgrade on Iraqi Kurdistan oil reserves
- 'High-risk gamble' sours for Genel chief as reserves disappoint
- Traders aid Kurds with oil payments
- Kurdistan payouts to ease foreign oil groups' cash flow pain
- Oil groups' shares jump on Kurdistan payment pledge
- Kurds to start regular payments to oil groups
- Oil pipeline latest casualty of rising tensions in Turkey
- Kurdistan cash squeeze tests western oil groups
DNO ASA (DNO:OSL) closed at 8.44, -23.27% below its 52-week high of 11.00, set on Oct 07, 2015.
4.28Jan 18 201611.00Oct 07 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.99bn NOK|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.076 NOK|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 26 2016 15:25 BST.