- FT NewsFT News
- Norway's DNO offers $300m for Gulf Keystone
- Det norske acquires BP's Norway unit in cash and stock deal
- Genel reveals new downgrade on Iraqi Kurdistan oil reserves
- 'High-risk gamble' sours for Genel chief as reserves disappoint
- Traders aid Kurds with oil payments
- Kurdistan payouts to ease foreign oil groups' cash flow pain
DNO ASA (DNO:OSL) closed at 9.15, -16.82% below its 52-week high of 11.00, set on Oct 07, 2015.
4.28Jan 18 201611.00Oct 07 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.89bn NOK|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6813 NOK|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 30 2016 15:25 BST.