- More companies put price on their carbon emissions
- Hinkley approval set to boost reactor plans across UK
- Koreans near investment in new Cumbrian nuclear plant
- Why EDF's Hinkley Point deal is potentially so lucrative
- EDF chief gave board two days to read Hinkley Point deal
- A rousing chorus of 'QE will all end in tears'
- Enel executive first to head wind lobby
- Engie to cut dividends and expenditure as it seeks to reshape
- Engie to speed disposals with incoming chief eyeing up to ?20bn
Engie SA (ENGI:PAR) closed at 13.63, 10.41% above the 52 week low of 12.34 set on Jun 24, 2016.
12.34Jun 24 201616.83Dec 03 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||33.74bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.10 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.00 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||7.22%|
|Div ex-date||May 05 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 09 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Oct 12 2016|
|Next div pay-date||Oct 14 2016|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 26 2016 16:36 BST.