- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Russia plays geopolitical Gazprom game
- Women make slow progress in CEO ranks
- More companies put price on their carbon emissions
- Hinkley approval set to boost reactor plans across UK
- Koreans near investment in new Cumbrian nuclear plant
- Why EDF's Hinkley Point deal is potentially so lucrative
- EDF chief gave board two days to read Hinkley Point deal
- A rousing chorus of 'QE will all end in tears'
- Enel executive first to head wind lobby
- Engie to cut dividends and expenditure as it seeks to reshape
As of last trade
Engie SA (ENGI:PAR) traded at 13.25, 7.37% above its 52-week low of 12.34, set on Jun 24, 2016.
12.34Jun 24 201616.83Dec 03 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||32.38bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.10 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.00 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||7.57%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 12 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 14 2016|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Oct 26 2016 15:59 BST.