- EDF chief gave board two days to read Hinkley Point deal
- A rousing chorus of 'QE will all end in tears'
- Enel executive first to head wind lobby
- Engie to cut dividends and expenditure as it seeks to reshape
- Engie to speed disposals with incoming chief eyeing up to ?20bn
- Fracking produces low-carbon gas, Lord Smith argues
- ECB quantitative easing: Failure to spark
As of last trade,
Engie SA (ENGI:PAR) traded at 14.20, 15.03% above the 52 week low of 12.34 set on Jun 24, 2016.
12.34Jun 24 201616.83Dec 03 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||34.81bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-2.10 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.00 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||6.96%|
|Div ex-date||May 05 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 09 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Oct 12 2016|
|Next div pay-date||Oct 14 2016|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Aug 25 2016 12:13 BST.