- FT NewsFT News
- Greek bank clean-up trio resign after being judged unfit
- Greek banks: after nemesis, catharsis
- Investor momentum builds for Greek debt and banks
- Greece's biggest bank chief faults Tsipras for sluggish reforms
- Clear-out imminent at Greek bank boards
- Greece rescue fund demands Piraeus banker step down
- Italian regional banks may discount shares in capital raising
- Greek banks: Hellenic hopes
- NBG offloads Finansbank to QNB at bargain price
- Piraeus's capital raising set to earn banks up to €80m
National Bank of Greece SA (ETE:ATH) closed at 0.196, 97.98% above the 52 week low of 0.099 set on Feb 11, 2016.
0.099Feb 11 201612.60Aug 03 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.73bn EUR|
Data delayed at least 10 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 14:47 BST.