- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Hershey shares jump as North American sales recover
- BT hangs up on 13-year-old 'connected world' logo in brand revamp
- Energy stocks drag S&P 500 lower
- Mondelez looks beyond Hershey after deal talks fail
- Mondelez abandons Hershey takeover bid
- US companies tap global demand for bonds
- Hershey Trust agrees to tougher governance rules
- Mondelez sinks its teeth into China's chocolate market
- Mondelez rides a Hershey rollercoaster
- Q&A: Could Hershey Trust be amenable to Mondelez deal?
Hershey Co (HSY:NYQ) closed at 100.30, -14.85% below its 52-week high of 117.79, set on Jun 30, 2016.
82.42Jan 28 2016117.79Jun 30 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.29bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.16 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.47 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.46%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 21 2016|
|Div pay-date||Dec 15 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 09 2016 21:02 GMT.