- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US companies tap global demand for bonds
- Hershey Trust agrees to tougher governance rules
- Mondelez sinks its teeth into China's chocolate market
- Mondelez rides a Hershey rollercoaster
- Q&A: Could Hershey Trust be amenable to Mondelez deal?
- Hershey looks too sweet for Mondelez to resist
- Mondelez/Hershey: Bitter and sweet
- Mondelez makes $23bn takeover bid for Hershey
- Darden Restaurants disappoints Wall Street
- Pioneer climbs on oil output optimism
Hershey Co (HSY:NYQ) closed at 110.88, -5.87% below its 52-week high of 117.79, set on Jun 30, 2016.
82.42Jan 28 2016117.79Jun 30 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||23.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.04 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.47 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.23%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 23 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 15 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 21:02 BST.