- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Mondelez sinks its teeth into China's chocolate market
- Mondelez rides a Hershey rollercoaster
- Q&A: Could Hershey Trust be amenable to Mondelez deal?
- Hershey looks too sweet for Mondelez to resist
- Mondelez/Hershey: Bitter and sweet
- Mondelez makes $23bn takeover bid for Hershey
- Darden Restaurants disappoints Wall Street
- Pioneer climbs on oil output optimism
- Hipster dollar carries heavy weight as millennials come to market
- Swiss see solid demand for hot chocolate
As of last trade
Hershey Co (HSY:NYQ) traded at 108.80, -7.63% below its 52-week high of 117.79, set on Jun 30, 2016.
82.41Aug 24 2015117.79Jun 30 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||23.37bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.29 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.33 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.13%|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 15 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2016 16:06 BST.