- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Energy stocks drag S&P 500 lower
- Mondelez looks beyond Hershey after deal talks fail
- Mondelez abandons Hershey takeover bid
- US companies tap global demand for bonds
- Hershey Trust agrees to tougher governance rules
- Mondelez sinks its teeth into China's chocolate market
- Mondelez rides a Hershey rollercoaster
- Q&A: Could Hershey Trust be amenable to Mondelez deal?
- Hershey looks too sweet for Mondelez to resist
- Mondelez/Hershey: Bitter and sweet
Hershey Co (HSY:NYQ) closed at 94.64, 14.83% above the 52 week low of 82.42 set on Jan 28, 2016.
82.42Jan 28 2016117.79Jun 30 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.04 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.47 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.60%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 23 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 15 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 29 2016 21:02 BST.