- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Investment funds in the UK suffer £5bn in outflows
- Fund fees could be squeezed to 0%
- Asset managers assess impact of Brexit
- Outflows accelerate from US active funds
- Listed: funds worst hit by Brexit market turbulence
- Wrongfooted US mutuals run into slump
- Franklin Templeton hit with outflows of €26bn in one year
- Large equity funds score poorly on sustainability
- Italian closet trackers sanctioned by regulator
- Smart beta 'could go horribly wrong'
Morningstar Inc (MORN:NSQ) closed at 79.66, 6.53% above its 52-week low of 74.78, set on Feb 11, 2016.
74.78Feb 11 201689.44Apr 01 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.00 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.88 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.10%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 06 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 29 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016 21:00 BST.