- Raiffeisen: Viennese rollover
- Polish lenders bid for Raffeissen unit
- UniCredit to sell stake in Polish unit Bank Pekao
- Vienna's financial sector rethinks after central ambition is thwarted
- Poland should buy up foreign banks says deputy PM
- Crunch time as Poland decides on Swiss franc mortgages
- Poland's banks probed on customer fees
- Poland raises investor fears with Hungarian leanings
Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI:VIE) closed at 14.69, -6.41% below its 52-week high of 15.69, set on Nov 23, 2015.
10.00Jun 24 201615.69Nov 23 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.30bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.03 EUR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 16:33 BST.