- UniCredit to sell stake in Polish unit Bank Pekao
- Vienna's financial sector rethinks after central ambition is thwarted
- Poland should buy up foreign banks says deputy PM
- Crunch time as Poland decides on Swiss franc mortgages
- Poland's banks probed on customer fees
- Poland raises investor fears with Hungarian leanings
- Austrian banks have ridden a rollercoaster in recent years
- Strategy tests loom for new European bank chiefs
- Europe's banks could need €26bn in extra capital, says report
- Sberbank: one steppe at a time
Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI:VIE) closed at 11.80, 18.00% above the 52 week low of 10.00 set on Jun 24, 2016.
10.00Jun 24 201615.69Nov 23 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.38bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.40 EUR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 16:33 BST.