- FT NewsFT News
- A Siberian spring for oil company Rosneft
- Putin and Abe make conciliatory noises over disputed islands
- Gazprom: domestic disturbance
- BP to sell stake in Chinese joint venture
- State-owned Rosneft bids in Russian oil group 'privatisation'
- India eyes oil demand growth top spot
- Rosneft targets south Asia for investment
- Trafigura overtakes Glencore for oil trading volumes
- Russian move to force state companies to raise dividends falls flat
- Russia orders companies to pay higher dividends to state
As of last trade
NK Rosneft' PAO (ROSN:MCX) traded at 341.00, -8.04% below its 52-week high of 370.80, set on Sep 15, 2016.
228.30Jan 20 2016370.80Sep 15 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.77tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||25.29 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 27 2016.