- FT NewsFT News
- Do the numbers behind the Opec production deal add up?
- Rosneft lawyers manipulated Yukos rulings, emails suggest
- Putin circle nervous as corruption probe widens
- Russian economy minister charged with extorting $2m Rosneft bribe
- Russia's privatisation efforts fall foul of state meddling
- Essar sale signals a push to deal with India banking problems
- US Navy contract buoys Rolls-Royce
- L&T wants India's banks to swallow more losses
- Rosneft-India deal marks crucial step for Trafigura
- Rosneft leads $13bn purchase of Essar Oil
NK Rosneft' PAO (ROSN:MCX) closed at 340.00, -8.31% below its 52-week high of 370.80, set on Sep 15, 2016.
228.30Jan 20 2016370.80Sep 15 2016
|Market cap||3.60tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||17.17 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Dec 02 2016.