- FT NewsFT News
- Essar sale signals a push to deal with India banking problems
- US Navy contract buoys Rolls-Royce
- L&T wants India's banks to swallow more losses
- Rosneft-India deal marks crucial step for Trafigura
- Rosneft leads $13bn purchase of Essar Oil
- Modi and Putin to meet as longstanding alliance drifts
- Moscow clears Rosneft to buy Bashneft
- A Siberian spring for oil company Rosneft
- Putin and Abe make conciliatory noises over disputed islands
- Gazprom: domestic disturbance
NK Rosneft' PAO (ROSN:MCX) closed at 347.75, -6.22% below its 52-week high of 370.80, set on Sep 15, 2016.
228.30Jan 20 2016370.80Sep 15 2016
|Market cap||3.65tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||25.29 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Oct 24 2016.