- FT NewsFT News
- BP to sell stake in Chinese joint venture
- State-owned Rosneft bids in Russian oil group 'privatisation'
- India eyes oil demand growth top spot
- Rosneft targets south Asia for investment
- Trafigura overtakes Glencore for oil trading volumes
- Russian move to force state companies to raise dividends falls flat
- Russia orders companies to pay higher dividends to state
- Oil price optimism grows as Brent climbs to 2016 high
- Rosneft chief Igor Sechin says low oil prices will not last
- Commodity groups confront new reality
As of last trade
NK Rosneft' PAO (ROSN:MCX) traded at 348.20, -2.45% below its 52-week high of 356.95, set on May 04, 2016.
228.00Aug 25 2015356.95May 04 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.68tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||25.29 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Aug 24 2016 22:00 BST.