- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Lufthansa pilots cool on effort to end strikes
- Lufthansa pilots to resume strike after pay talks break down
- Striking Lufthansa pilots reject new pay offer
- EasyJet sets out plan to navigate turbulent path
- From Venice to Luton, easyJet pledges expansion
- Ryanair: web spinning
- Ryanair raises long-term passenger growth forecast as fares drop
- EasyJet shares climb on boost from HSBC upgrade
- European equity investors grapple with threat of 'Hard Brexit'
- EasyJet shares climb higher after UBS turns positive
Ryanair Holdings (RY4B:ISE) closed at 14.02, -10.45% below its 52-week high of 15.66, set on Nov 23, 2016.
10.46Jun 27 201615.66Nov 23 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.15bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.04 EUR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 07 2016 17:36 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Ryanair Holdings shares was Hold at 1,340.00 on 08 Nov 2016Read the full article