- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- European equity investors grapple with threat of 'Hard Brexit'
- EasyJet shares climb higher after UBS turns positive
- Next shares stand out on hopes for retailer's market share
- Ryanair: cutting fayres
- Ryanair cuts profit forecast on weaker pound
- Oporto's happier valley
- Monarch secures new funds and license
- Smith & Nephew sinks after Berenberg cut
- easyJet: the blame Dame
- Brexit and disruption take toll on easyJet outlook
Ryanair Holdings (RY4B:ISE) closed at 12.72, 21.61% above the 52 week low of 10.46 set on Jun 27, 2016.
10.46Jun 27 201615.57Jan 12 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||15.70bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.19 EUR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 28 2016 18:42 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Ryanair Holdings shares was Hold at 13.37 on 23 May 2016Read the full article