- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Santander set for U-turn over ringfencing plans on Brexit
- Santander buys back asset management business
- What next for the stock market after Trump's win?
- Trump victory: corporate winners and losers
- Modern robber barons ride wave of M&A deals
- Santander enjoys solid quarter despite turmoil in key markets
- French plot revolt over new European rules for failing banks
- A week of misery for Deutsche Bank
- Europe's latest bank crackdown sparks fear and relief
- Week in Review: September 24
Banco Santander SA (SAN:MCE) closed at 4.29, -17.66% below its 52-week high of 5.21, set on Dec 02, 2015.
3.15Jun 24 20165.21Dec 02 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||62.56bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3449 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.1984 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.63%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 18 2016|
|Div pay-date||Nov 11 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2016 16:35 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Banco Santander SA shares was Sell at 468.00 on 12 Jan 2015Read the full article