- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Global bond issuance highest in nearly a decade
- Takeda earmarks $15bn for US pharma acquisitions
- Negative-yielding bonds pose questions for investors
- The twisted logic of negative interest rates
- Henkel/Sanofi: the positives of negatives
- Negative-yielding bonds: Why buy them? Why sell them?
- Henkel and Sanofi set new milestone with negative yielding bonds
- Novo Nordisk chief executive retires in shake-up
- I know who to thank for my trusted EpiPen and it is not Mylan
- Pfizer makes $14bn bet on cancer drugmaker Medivation
Sanofi SA (SAN:PAR) closed at 67.86, 8.58% above its 52-week low of 62.50, set on Jun 24, 2016.
62.50Jun 24 201693.82Nov 05 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||88.23bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.18 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.93 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||4.33%|
|Div ex-date||May 10 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 12 2016|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 27 2016 16:15 BST.