- FT NewsFT News
- Russia's Gazprom left wounded by gas price plunge
- Gazprom profit gain raises spectre of dispute over dividend
- Russia senses opportunity in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Amid the oil price crash, Rosneft is running to standstill
- Germany pushes EU-Russia deal to avert Ukraine trade pact tension
- Eastern Europe to confront Berlin over new Russian gas pipeline
- Russia lashes out at Turkey over downing of jet
- Turkey warns Moscow of fallout from Syrian stance
- Gazprom pivot to Europe does not spell end of conflict with EU
- Teams lodge complaint with Brussels about 'rigged' F1
Gazprom Neft' PAO (SIBN:MCX) closed at 165.80, -0.84% below its 52-week high of 167.20, set on Jul 22, 2016.
133.80Jul 29 2015167.20Jul 22 2016
|Market cap||786.11bn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||23.75 RUB|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 28 2016 22:00 BST.