- FT NewsFT News
- Lower gas prices hit Gazprom profits
- Russia's Gazprom left wounded by gas price plunge
- Gazprom profit gain raises spectre of dispute over dividend
- Russia senses opportunity in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Amid the oil price crash, Rosneft is running to standstill
- Germany pushes EU-Russia deal to avert Ukraine trade pact tension
- Eastern Europe to confront Berlin over new Russian gas pipeline
- Russia lashes out at Turkey over downing of jet
Gazprom Neft' PAO (SIBN:MCX) closed at 180.50, -2.14% below its 52-week high of 184.45, set on Sep 27, 2016.
140.30Jan 20 2016184.45Sep 27 2016
|Market cap||855.80bn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||18.59 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016.