- FT NewsFT News
- Lower gas prices hit Gazprom profits
- Russia's Gazprom left wounded by gas price plunge
- Gazprom profit gain raises spectre of dispute over dividend
- Russia senses opportunity in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Amid the oil price crash, Rosneft is running to standstill
- Germany pushes EU-Russia deal to avert Ukraine trade pact tension
- Eastern Europe to confront Berlin over new Russian gas pipeline
- Russia lashes out at Turkey over downing of jet
- Turkey warns Moscow of fallout from Syrian stance
- Gazprom pivot to Europe does not spell end of conflict with EU
Gazprom Neft' PAO (SIBN:MCX) closed at 173.25, -0.83% below its 52-week high of 174.70, set on Aug 24, 2016.
140.30Jan 20 2016174.70Aug 24 2016
|Market cap||819.77bn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||18.59 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Aug 28 2016 22:00 BST.