- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- State Street to pay $530m over secret mark-ups
- Wider access to China's markets 'not a matter of if but when'
- Ghost of Thatcher looms over Democratic retirement schemes
- Federal Reserve to toughen stress tests for big US banks
- CBOE takes stake in rival Eris Exchange
- Money managers tussle for bigger slice of 'smart beta' pie
- Move over NY and City - here comes Jacksonville
- State Street forced to reshuffle ETF management
- New Federal Reserve push to limit fallout from bank failures
- Movers & shakers: April 25
As of last trade
State Street Corp (STT:NYQ) traded at 66.01, -17.28% below its 52-week high of 79.80, set on Aug 10, 2015.
50.60Jun 27 201679.80Aug 10 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.36 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.36 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.08%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 18 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 16:41 BST.