- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Morgan Stanley: banking on passive activists
- Four themes from the US earnings season
- ETF market takes a flyer with mass of niche products
- State Street to pay $530m over secret mark-ups
- Wider access to China's markets 'not a matter of if but when'
- Ghost of Thatcher looms over Democratic retirement schemes
- Federal Reserve to toughen stress tests for big US banks
- CBOE takes stake in rival Eris Exchange
- Money managers tussle for bigger slice of 'smart beta' pie
- Move over NY and City - here comes Jacksonville
As of last trade
State Street Corp (STT:NYQ) traded at 69.45, -7.89% below its 52-week high of 75.40, set on Nov 06, 2015.
50.60Jun 27 201675.40Nov 06 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||26.94bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.89 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.36 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.97%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 29 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 18 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 29 2016 15:01 BST.