- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Fed's Tarullo says bank's must be prepared to break themselves up
- Portfolio managers shun investing in own funds
- BlackRock joins investor lawsuit against Volkswagen
- Morgan Stanley: banking on passive activists
- Four themes from the US earnings season
- ETF market takes a flyer with mass of niche products
- State Street to pay $530m over secret mark-ups
- Wider access to China's markets 'not a matter of if but when'
- Ghost of Thatcher looms over Democratic retirement schemes
- Federal Reserve to toughen stress tests for big US banks
State Street Corp (STT:NYQ) closed at 68.59, -9.03% below its 52-week high of 75.40, set on Nov 06, 2015.
50.60Jun 27 201675.40Nov 06 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||26.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.89 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.52 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.16%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 29 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 17 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 29 2016 21:00 BST.