- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Credit Suisse: end of alchemy
- Trio of big banks hit back at EU's Euribor-rigging fine
- Markets unprepared for central bank shifts, warns Axel Weber
- Wealth managers respond to demand for 'robo advice'
- US bank regulation: Repo what you sow
- Killik to enter robo-advice market for lower-income investors
- Investment bank cuts in Asia belie long-term ambitions
- Complaints about listed companies jump in Hong Kong
- European banks brace as they prepare to disclose US accounts
- Thomson Reuters looks at raising majority share in Tradeweb
UBS Group AG (UBS:NYQ) closed at 16.78, -15.85% below its 52-week high of 19.94, set on Dec 29, 2015.
11.93Jul 06 201619.94Dec 29 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||64.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9023 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.8753 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.22%|
|Div ex-date||May 11 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 17 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 09 2016 21:03 GMT.