- Ubisoft chief resists Vivendi's 'creeping control'
- Mary Berry quits Bake Off out of 'loyalty' to BBC
- Vivendi sets out to slash ?300m of costs at Canal Plus
- Berlusconi Jr hits back on Vivendi deal
- Vivendi warns Mediaset of "other plans"
- Mediaset: the Italian lob
- Vivendi pulls bid to take control of Italy's Mediaset Premium
- Veolia: trash talks
- Iliad expands into Italy with package deal
- Vivendi's sports rights deal blocked by French regulator
Vivendi SA (VIV:PAR) closed at 17.80, 19.70% above the 52 week low of 14.87 set on Jun 24, 2016.
14.87Jun 24 201622.73Oct 26 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||23.13bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6881 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||3.00 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||17.02%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 26 2016|
|Div pay-date||Apr 28 2016|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 28 2016 16:35 BST.