- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Why would you want to buy a self-driving car?
- UK and Germany face action on 'dieselgate'
- VW hit with record South Korea fine over emissions scandal
- Electric-powered shuttles in cities mark a shift in direction
- VW enters on-demand ride services with new MOIA brand
- Auto rivals team up to build electric car charging network
- Eight carmakers on course to miss European CO2 targets
- Week in Review, November 26
- Volkswagen: volt face
- VW brand aims to triple profit margin by 2025
Volkswagen AG (VOW3:GER) closed at 128.10, -8.11% below its 52-week high of 139.40, set on May 31, 2016.
92.70Feb 11 2016139.40May 31 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||63.63bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6559 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.17 EUR|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.13%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 23 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 23 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 09 2016 16:35 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Volkswagen AG shares was Hold at 111.00 on 23 Sep 2015Read the full article