- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Mars to buy out Buffett to take full control of Wrigley
- World commerce: A political trade-off
- Insurer Lemonade promises charity donations
- When a benchmark can be an illusion
- Fake accounts put focus on Wells Fargo culture
- Investors should not write off 'bond proxies'
- Berkshire directors eat their own cooking
- Chinese insurer Anbang explores public listing
- Apple chief Tim Cook's five years in five charts
- US companies face investor pressure to refresh their boards
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.A:NYQ) closed at 216,975.00, -4.20% below its 52-week high of 226,490.00, set on Sep 02, 2016.
186,900.00Jan 25 2016226,490.00Sep 02 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||355.69bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||15,513.70 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2016 20:59 BST.