- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Business heads question earnings guidance
- Samsung Electronics in talks to take stake in BYD
- Faiza Saeed becomes first woman to lead Cravath
- SoftBank: Waiting for the next 'big idea'
- Corporate Asia counts the cost of Brexit
- Mystery bidder offers $3.5m for lunch with Warren Buffett
- Every company should be put up for sale every year
- Apple: the end of an era
- Week in Review, May 21
- Warren Buffett's protégés flex investment muscle
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.A:NYQ) closed at 216,300, -2.56% below its 52-week high of 221,985, set on Apr 27, 2016.
186,900Jan 25 2016221,985Apr 27 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||355.79bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||14,913.61 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2016 20:58 BST.