- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Can the passive tailwind keep blowing for ETFs?
- Fosun: buffeted
- Week in Review, December 2
- Insurers likely face extra $15bn bill for new asbestos claims
- Why moral companies do immoral things
- Warren Buffett invests $1.2bn in industry he called 'death trap'
- Buffett throws weight behind new Wells chief
- Coal trains rumble back on US rail network
- Big companies not doing enough to meet carbon goals
- Mars to buy out Buffett to take full control of Wrigley
186,900.00Jan 25 2016248,820.00Dec 08 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||403.58bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||14,155.09 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 09 2016 21:00 GMT.