- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Coal trains rumble back on US rail network
- Big companies not doing enough to meet carbon goals
- Mars to buy out Buffett to take full control of Wrigley
- World commerce: A political trade-off
- Insurer Lemonade promises charity donations
- When a benchmark can be an illusion
- Fake accounts put focus on Wells Fargo culture
- Investors should not write off 'bond proxies'
- Berkshire directors eat their own cooking
- Chinese insurer Anbang explores public listing
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.A:NYQ) closed at 216,820.00, -4.27% below its 52-week high of 226,490.00, set on Sep 02, 2016.
186,900.00Jan 25 2016226,490.00Sep 02 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||354.24bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||15,513.70 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 27 2016 21:03 BST.