- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Coal trains rumble back on US rail network
- Big companies not doing enough to meet carbon goals
- Mars to buy out Buffett to take full control of Wrigley
- World commerce: A political trade-off
- Insurer Lemonade promises charity donations
- When a benchmark can be an illusion
- Fake accounts put focus on Wells Fargo culture
- Investors should not write off 'bond proxies'
- Berkshire directors eat their own cooking
- Chinese insurer Anbang explores public listing
As of last trade
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B:NYQ) traded at 144.66, -4.23% below its 52-week high of 151.05, set on Sep 02, 2016.
123.55Feb 03 2016151.05Sep 02 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||354.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||15,513.70 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 27 2016 19:26 BST.