- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Business heads question earnings guidance
- Samsung Electronics in talks to take stake in BYD
- Faiza Saeed becomes first woman to lead Cravath
- SoftBank: Waiting for the next 'big idea'
- Corporate Asia counts the cost of Brexit
- Mystery bidder offers $3.5m for lunch with Warren Buffett
- Every company should be put up for sale every year
- Apple: the end of an era
- Week in Review, May 21
- Warren Buffett's protégés flex investment muscle
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B:NYQ) closed at 144.27, -2.54% below its 52-week high of 148.03, set on Apr 27, 2016.
123.55Feb 03 2016148.03Apr 27 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||355.38bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||14,913.61 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 21:01 BST.