- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- World commerce: A political trade-off
- Insurer Lemonade promises charity donations
- When a benchmark can be an illusion
- Fake accounts put focus on Wells Fargo culture
- Investors should not write off 'bond proxies'
- Berkshire directors eat their own cooking
- Chinese insurer Anbang explores public listing
- Apple chief Tim Cook's five years in five charts
- US companies face investor pressure to refresh their boards
- Berkshire buys more Apple and sells Walmart
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK.B:NYQ) closed at 144.47, -4.36% below its 52-week high of 151.05, set on Sep 02, 2016.
123.55Feb 03 2016151.05Sep 02 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||355.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||15,513.70 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016 21:04 BST.