- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Ahlsell: but who will buy?
- Sports Direct climbs on hard day for FTSE
- Saatchi sexism row: older guys should adjust mindset
- Brexit makes it harder for Brammer to cram genie back in bottle
- Goldman mystique based on goal-hanging
- Essentra: name your poison
- Bunzl picks company insider as new chief executive
- Warren Buffett and the three 'C's' of investment
Bunzl PLC (BZLFY:PKC) closed at 26.74, 9.86% above its 52-week low of 24.34, set on Jan 20, 2016.
24.34Jan 20 201632.02Aug 26 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8779 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.5193 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.92%|
|Div ex-date||May 18 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 07 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 16 2016|
|Next div pay-date||Jan 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 26 2016 20:59 BST.