- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Ahlsell: but who will buy?
- Sports Direct climbs on hard day for FTSE
- Saatchi sexism row: older guys should adjust mindset
- Brexit makes it harder for Brammer to cram genie back in bottle
- Goldman mystique based on goal-hanging
- Essentra: name your poison
- Bunzl picks company insider as new chief executive
- Warren Buffett and the three 'C's' of investment
Bunzl PLC (BNZL:LSE) closed at 2,256.00, -12.82% below its 52-week high of 2,587.89, set on Aug 23, 2016.
1,722.00Jan 20 20162,587.89Aug 23 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.57bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7175 GBP|
|Annual div (IAD)||39.25 GBX|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.71%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 01 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Nov 17 2016|
|Next div pay-date||Jan 03 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 17:01 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Bunzl PLC shares was Hold at 2,464.00 on 30 Aug 2016Read the full article