- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Treasury wine: a vintage year
- Treasury Wine profit more than doubles on Asia demand
- Weight of expectation on Next Big Thing can crush opportunity
- Earnings expose stark divide in post-Brexit vote slowdown
- Diageo's hangover starts to lift
- Diageo cheers turnaround as sales growth returns
- Consumer companies see promise in start-up ventures
- Diageo to pursue tycoon Mallya on $182m 'improper transactions'
- Sports Direct plumbs four-year low on currency concerns
- Brexit and sterling: burn, baby, burn
Diageo PLC (DGE:LSE) closed at 2,149.50, -3.09% below its 52-week high of 2,218.00, set on Jul 28, 2016.
1,628.50Aug 26 20152,218.00Jul 28 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||53.86bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8912 GBP|
|Annual div (IAD)||59.20 GBX|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.77%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 11 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 06 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 25 2016 17:07 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Diageo PLC shares was Buy at 2,147.00 on 28 Jul 2016Read the full article