- FT NewsFT News
- State-owned Rosneft bids in Russian oil group 'privatisation'
- Chevron and Kazakhstan see mutual benefits to oilfield expansion
- Chevron approves $37bn Kazakhstan oilfield expansion
- Lukoil raises spending to boost oil output
- Iraq struggles to match January's record oil production
- Amid the oil price crash, Rosneft is running to standstill
- Russian trade hit by sanctions and commodity crisis
- Oil producers retool for lower prices
- RPC directors capitalise on discounted rights issue
- Iran prepares to open up to foreign oil companies
2,040.10Jan 15 20163,035.00Aug 24 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.56tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||408.25 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Aug 23 2016 22:00 BST.