- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- State-owned Rosneft bids in Russian oil group 'privatisation'
- Chevron and Kazakhstan see mutual benefits to oilfield expansion
- Chevron approves $37bn Kazakhstan oilfield expansion
- Lukoil raises spending to boost oil output
- Iraq struggles to match January's record oil production
- Amid the oil price crash, Rosneft is running to standstill
- Russian trade hit by sanctions and commodity crisis
- Oil producers retool for lower prices
- RPC directors capitalise on discounted rights issue
- Iran prepares to open up to foreign oil companies
NK Lukoil PAO (LKOH:MCX) closed at 3,081.50, -1.39% below its 52-week high of 3,125.00, set on Oct 12, 2016.
2,040.10Jan 15 20163,125.00Oct 12 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.64tn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||426.46 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Oct 26 2016.