- Catalent, Inc. to Present at September Investor Conferences
- Catalent, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2022 Results
- DisperSol Appoints Tim Scott New President and CEO; Company Changes Name to AustinPx™, Pharmaceutics and Manufacturing
- Catalent to Acquire Metrics Contract Services for $475 Million to Expand High-Potent Capabilities and Oral Development and Manufacturing Capacity
- Catalent, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings Conference Webcast
As of last trade
Catalent Inc (0C8:DEU) traded at 79.05, 7.71% above its 52-week low of 73.39, set on Oct 03, 2022.
73.39Oct 03 2022122.00Nov 02 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.83 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 04 2022 13:12 BST.