- EnLink Midstream Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors
- EnLink Midstream Files 2022 Annual Report
- Antero Midstream Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Results and 2023 Capital Budget and Guidance
- EnLink Midstream Reports Record Financial Results, Provides 2023 Financial Guidance
- EnLink Midstream Declares Increased Quarterly Distribution, Schedules Quarterly and Year-End Earnings and 2023 Guidance Call
As of last trade,
EnLink Midstream LLC (0E41:DEU) traded at 9.13, 21.77% above the 52 week low of 7.50 set on Jun 24, 2022.
7.50Jun 24 202212.37Jan 13 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||4.89bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7481 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.46 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.01%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 27 2023|
|Div pay-date||Feb 13 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 08:06 BST.