- Berry Global Group, Inc. Reports Third Fiscal Quarter 2022 Results
- Berry Global Group, Inc. to Report Third Fiscal Quarter 2022 Results and Host Conference Call
- Berry Helps Tchibo Coffee Switch to Coffee Capsules Made from Renewable Materials
- Berry Global ESG Transparency, Performance Recognized in 100 Best Corporate Citizens Ranking
- Berry Global Commits to Reducing Scope 3 Emissions by 25% by 2025
Berry Global Group Inc (0HN1:LSE) closed at 56.03, 9.89% above its 52-week low of 50.99, set on Jun 16, 2022.
50.99Jun 16 202274.09Jan 05 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.18bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.58 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 05 2022 15:25 BST.