- FLEETCOR to Appeal Ruling in FTC Case
- ALE Solutions Appoints Albert Novak Company President
- FLEETCOR® Extends BP Relationship
- FLEETCOR Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- FLEETCOR® Acquires Accounts Payable (AP) Automation Software Company
- Finding and Retaining Top Talent Is the Toughest Challenge Employers Face According to Recent Comdata research
- FLEETCOR® Certified as a Most Loved Workplace
- FLEETCOR Technologies to Announce Second Quarter 2022 Results on August 3, 2022
- FLEETCOR® Ranked Among Fortune 1000 and Forbes Global 2000 Companies
- MAX Vision “Now Live” at HK Express to Improve the Passenger Experience
Fleetcor Technologies Inc (0IPN:LSE) closed at 230.78, 12.93% above the 52 week low of 204.36 set on Dec 03, 2021.
204.36Dec 03 2021280.49Oct 26 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.36bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11.66 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Aug 16 2022 16:35 BST.