- Model N to Ring Opening Bell at New York Stock Exchange on March 24, 2023
- New Model N Study Finds Quality Channel Data Management Drives Performance
- Model N Prices Offering of $220.0 Million of 1.875% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2028
- Model N Announces Proposed Offering of $220.0 Million of Convertible Senior Notes Due 2028
- Model N Management to Present at the JMP Securities Technology Conference
- Model N Announces First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results
- Executives Identify Technology and Digital Transformation as the #1 Way to Bolster Innovation Amidst Challenging Market Conditions
- Model N Announces State of Revenue Webinars for Life Sciences and High-Tech Industries
- Model N Announces Date of First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results
Model N Inc (0K24:LSE) closed at 33.19, 38.44% above the 52 week low of 23.98 set on May 31, 2022.
23.98May 31 202242.76Jan 13 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||1.26bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.7139 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Mar 28 2023 15:43 BST.