- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Miner Fresnillo standout gainer on falling market
- ConvaTec hits record low amid Coloplast tug-of-war
- Whitbread leaps on revived talk of potential break-up
- NMC Health FTSE 100's biggest gainer on expansion talk
- Passive investors face stock squeeze from FTSE 100 update
- Ladbrokes slips on fears over betting machine curbs
- Investors Chronicle: SuperGroup, St Modwen Properties, Greene King
- Boohoo chief banks £24m
- Mediclinic: hospital pass
- UK analyst recommendations lag behind wider market
NMC Health PLC (0N1:FRA) closed at 31.80, -12.17% below its 52-week high of 36.21, set on Nov 08, 2017.
19.97Mar 29 201736.21Nov 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 24 2017 15:45 GMT.