- Toshiba in talks with Brookfield over sale of UK nuclear unit
- Suruga scandal casts shadow over Japan’s banking sector
- Toshiba’s NuGen nuclear unit to axe more than 60 jobs
- Kepco in last-ditch attempt to save Moorside nuclear plant project
- Fast Asia Open: China trade data, Australia home loans
- Beijing looks to broaden national security review for deals
- Toshiba opens door to alternative buyers for NuGen nuclear unit
- Japan Display looks to hitch a ride on electric car boom
- Japanese drugmaker’s $65bn Shire gamble is make or break moment
- US-China trade dispute puts Bain’s $18bn Toshiba deal ‘at risk’
Toshiba Corp (0Q0C:LSE) closed at 328.97, -13.57% below its 52-week high of 380.62, set on Jan 23, 2018.
2.80Jan 19 2018380.62Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.10tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||23.16 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 19 2018 12:07 BST.