- Pretivm Obtains Final Order for Plan of Arrangement from the Supreme Court of British Columbia
- Pretivm Announces Shareholder Approval of Plan of Arrangement at Special Meeting and Provides Transaction Update
- Two Leading, Independent Proxy Advisors, ISS and Glass Lewis, Recommend Pretivm Shareholders Vote FOR the Transaction with Newcrest
- Pretivm Announces the Filing of its Management Information Circular in Connection with its Special Meeting to Approve Acquisition by Newcrest
- Pretivm Records Solid Third Quarter 2021
- Newcrest to Acquire Pretivm for C$18.50 in Cash and Shares
- New High-Grade Gold Exploration Discovery at the Golden Marmot Zone Affirms the District-Scale Potential of Brucejack with 72.5 g/t Gold Over 53.5 Meters, including 6,700 g/t Gold Over 0.5 Meters
- Pretivm Provides Notice of Third Quarter 2021 Operational and Financial Results Release Date and Conference Call Details
- Resource Expansion Drilling Continues to Intersect High-Grade Gold Mineralization in the North Block Zone
- Pretivm Records Second Quarter 2021 Operating and Financial Results; Remains On-track for Annual Guidance; Cash Position Now Exceeds Debt
Pretium Resources Inc (0VDK:LSE) closed at 17.54, -3.65% below its 52-week high of 18.20, set on Nov 12, 2021.
11.38Jul 22 202118.20Nov 12 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.39bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2033 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 10 2022 16:06 GMT.