- First Cobalt Granted U.S. Department of Energy Funding for Idaho Cobalt Project
- First Cobalt reports Fiscal Year End 2020 Financials and Provides Corporate Update to Shareholders
- First Cobalt Appoints Vice President Commercial to Advance Offtake Strategy
- First Cobalt Advances Debt Financing
- First Cobalt Concludes Long Term Offtake Contract for 100% of Production
- First Cobalt to Issue Shares to Glencore in Repayment of Loan
- First Cobalt Announces Warrant Proceeds and Leadership Team Addition
- First Cobalt and Kuya Silver Complete Cobalt Camp Transaction
- First Cobalt Geophysical Survey Identifies New Drill Targets at Idaho Project
- First Cobalt Establishes $10 Million ATM Program and Announces Warrant Acceleration
First Cobalt Corp (18P:DEU) closed at 0.24, -19.46% below its 52-week high of 0.298, set on Feb 10, 2021.
0.062Oct 19 20200.298Feb 10 2021
|Market cap||170.40m CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0065 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 10 2021 18:55 BST.