- STMicroelectronics and MACOM RF Gallium-Nitride-on-Silicon prototypes achieve technology and performance milestones
- MACOM Reports Fiscal Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- MACOM Awarded Development Contract from the U.S. Department of Defense
- MACOM to Report Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results on April 28, 2022
- MACOM Introduces 128GBaud Products for Coherent Applications
- MACOM to Demonstrate TIA and Laser Driver Interoperability with Broadcom 100Gbps VCSEL, Photodetector and PAM-4 DSP for up to 1.6Tbps Applications
- MACOM to Showcase Advanced Semiconductor Solutions at Optical Networking and Communications (OFC) Conference
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc (1MAX:GER) closed at 50.00, 20.19% above the 52 week low of 41.60 set on May 17, 2021.
41.60May 17 202171.00Dec 30 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.46bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.82 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 17 2022 16:35 BST.