- Ancora Issues Statement Regarding Shareholders’ Approval of the IAA and Ritchie Bros. Combination
- IAA Announces Stockholder Approval of Merger Agreement with Ritchie Bros.
- Luxor Responds to Letter From Ritchie Bros. Co-Founder and Former President & COO to Stop IAA Merger
- Luxor Comments on Preliminary Ritchie Bros Merger Vote
- Luxor Reminds Ritchie Bros. Shareholders of Deadline to Vote Against Value Destructive Merger With IAA
- IAA Issues Statement on Glass Lewis and ISS Reports
- Luxor Capital: Ritchie Bros.’s Debt Raise Confirms Recent Convertible Financing was Off-Market and Entirely Unnecessary
- Ancora Issues Rebuttal Presentation to Address What Appears to be Luxor Capital’s “Short and Distort” Campaign Against IAA and Ritchie Bros.
- Ancora Issues Presentation Detailing Its Rationale for Supporting the IAA-Ritchie Bros. Combination
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc (2R8:FRA) closed at 49.60, 2.90% above its 52-week low of 48.20, set on May 10, 2022.
48.20May 10 202271.00Sep 05 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||8.28bn CAD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.92 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.01 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.03%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 09 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 03 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2023 07:03 BST.