- Customers Recognize Smartsheet as the Leading Dynamic Platform to Adapt, Scale, and Achieve More in New Era of Work
- Smartsheet to Participate at Citi's 2021 Global Technology Virtual Conference
- UiPath Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results
- Smartsheet Inc. Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Results
- Smartsheet Named One of the Best Places to Work by WRK+ Australia
- Smartsheet to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings on September 7, 2021
As of last trade
Smartsheet Inc (3SE:DEU) traded at 59.52, -19.02% below its 52-week high of 73.50, set on Feb 17, 2021.
41.56Oct 30 202073.50Feb 17 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.79bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.15 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2021 07:23 BST.