- Smartsheet Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2023 Results
- Smartsheet Announces New Board Leadership
- Smartsheet Named to Fast Company’s Annual List of World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023
- Smartsheet Awarded Top Five Ranking in G2’s 2023 Best Software Products for Enterprise, the Highest for Collaborative Work Management Offerings
- Renowned Visual Storyteller Matika Wilbur Unveils a New Multi-Media Installation, “The Salmon People,” at Climate Pledge Arena
- Smartsheet to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results on March 14, 2023
- Australia's “Citizen Project Managers:” Smartsheet’s Inaugural Report Uncovers New Truths About Project Management
- Smartsheet’s Inaugural Future of Work Management Report Uncovers Resource Recession Across Global Organizations, Need for Support and Technology to Initiate Resource Revolution
Smartsheet Inc (3SE:DUS) closed at 42.34, -19.31% below its 52-week high of 52.47, set on Apr 04, 2022.
25.16Nov 07 202252.47Apr 04 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||6.18bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.66 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 28 2023 20:00 BST.